In this division we deal with the abstract part of a project.
We plan and draw ELECTRICAL SCHEMES and, in Addition, we Design P&ID.
In this division we deal with the phisical part of a project.
We create machines for mining and other industries. Then we also deal with Mechanical maintenance, overhauls and revamping of existing machines
EXECUTIVE 3D design of industrial plants for processing sands and other minerals;
EXECUTIVE 3D design of machines for the mining industry and beyond;
Realization of PATENTS and "customized" products based on customer needs;
FACTUALITY studies in 3D/2D;
Design and drawing with 3D software;
Use of point clouds by 3D scanning;
Management and collection of DATA and FILES using PDM software at various stages of concept design and production.
1. A mechanical workshop, based in Borgo San Dalmazzo, dedicated to machining works and maintenance for several local Customers (Vetreria di Vernante, SIRO Robilante, Italcementi, Presa, Michelin,…).
2. A very small business at the beginning, originally based in Limone Piemonte, dedicated to electrical installations for residential buildings only. Activity in the industrial filed came only late, mainly connected to maintenance works for two local Customers (a glass company, Vetreria di Vernante and SIRO Robilante).
3. The two companies, present on the local market since the early sixties, were acquired in different times by SIRO Robilante, and through it they became part of SIBELCO Group.
4. DUTTO S.p.A. originates in 1997 from the incorporation of “Officine Meccaniche DUTTO S.r.l.” with “Elettromeccanica Silumbra S.r.l”. The name DUTTO (from one of the founder members’ name) was kept, as it was well know in the area
5. Dutto S.p.A., that was divided into 3 departments (Engineering, Electrical, Mechanical), was merged into Sibelco on the 31 st of Decembre 2016.
Sibelco Workshop, has been bought by a new company Nuova Dutto, in November 2022. the business included the engineering, construction, maintenance for both elettrical and mecanical part.